RGT 0.00% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Not sure I would read too much into it. Mr kemp can't have been...

1. 327 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Not sure I would read too much into it. Mr kemp can't have been too much of an idiot to have been appointed to that many boards. Nice thing is that they were all related to cosmetics, so he would have significant contacts with all the movers and shakers in the industry. Looks like he has retired from quite a few boards but now wants a little excitement by doing his own thing on contract. Not uncommon for older guys do this and bring on a younger person to do some of the heavy lifting and marketing. Probably has his expenses paid, a little retainer and a heap of MXC options. inhemp is just a little marketing company controlled by Mr Kemp offering its services. Suggest he set it up in June and then went out contacting his contacts offering marketing services.
    Agree that it should NOT be price sensitive because the appointment can't guarantee any particular success. Its nothing more than an appointment. The market will put its own interpretation on the companies fortunes or otherwise resulting from the appointment.
    Have not seen anything yet that would suggest that MXC can't be a success. Its all up to the directors motivation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.