RGT 0.00% 30.5¢ argent biopharma limited

Ann: MXC launches CannaHub with RMIT and HUJ, page-10

1. 6,434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5274

This gives far more credibility in the medical & scientic community for MXC R&D into medications, with the end goal of licensing. It’s not going to bring revenue stat, but part of the process to bring this. If people don’t understand the need I suggest you look at TGA SAS & C pathway to understand what is happening now for Cannepil. I had a sticky beak at HL Pharma on the weekend & they have a licence to import & distribute Medical Cannabis & SAS C pathway drugs.

To see this on PBS would just be fantastic for Epilepsy sufferers, to be able to go to their local pharmacy & get what they need, instead of travelling hundreds of kms to a major trial site to collect their medicine on SAS from a hospital pharmacy.  I see this as a big positive.  Early stage biotech as I said in another post this morning.  Even big Pharmas go through this being registered on TGA for high cost drugs via SAS prior to PBS on open label ph 3 trials .  I would rank Cannepil in the lower to medium cost range at an estimate of A$800 a month.  A positive ANN on credibility, which is much needed here after recent events.  Not so much on the revue side of things.  Cannepil will be good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.