ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 182 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    Yep, I am fully aware they have no obligation to provide me with any information about their business since I am not a stakeholder in their company. However having said that, wouldn't a quick reply stating they cannot disclose this information be better for A. M. Mangion from a business perspective than no response at all? I certainly think so.

I'm leaning towards the notion that they have seen my second response since I did manage to make initial contact with Jonathan. I would think a rational person would take no response as at the very least a hit in confidence in MGC and may result in them abandoning ship, which is exactly what I have done. if enough holders of MGC start to abandon ship it will cause a sell off and tank the company, then there's no money for A. M. Mangion either.

IMO it's in A. M. Mangion's interest to allay their business partners investors concerns.

Also, just to address the elephant in the room which is that some readers here might be wondering why I didn't just ask MGC about this while I was still a shareholder? My reason is that I have no confidence in anything the board of directors could have said to me, they've contradicted themselves in announcements about receieved revenue that fails to show on the books and failed deals. That alone should be enough to put investors on edge. The screenshots posted by Ross Smith last year are but another aspect to consider in relation to my reasoning.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.5¢
Change
-0.045(8.18%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.5¢ 50.0¢ $276 550

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 155 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.29pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.