RGT 1.79% 28.5¢ argent biopharma limited

That's what happens when people buy on emotions and on sp...

1. 12,392 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3788
    That's what happens when people buy on emotions and on sp movements, it is all psychological. We feel good when we buy in a rising sp as we see our decision confirmed. We feel bad when the sp falls as the account balance decreases and we start to question our buy decision.

Let's look at what really counts, the fundamentals. MXC got the infrastructure that's needed to supply to an emerging immense big market. MXC is one of the first being ready to produce and supply CBD products for general and medical purposes. That's a fantastic position to be in. So what does the market do ? Discounting one of the best stories to develop over the next years. I bought today more as I look further than just beyond 2 hours. If a Ferrari - Dealer offers a brand new one for half price the majority of potential buyers won't buy as the think something is wrong with it. Steini would buy it as Steini sees the value of the car and the price it can be re-sold in the near future.

I buy according to fundamentals and regarding that MXC is a screaming buy imo. If others think that's a sell, thanks to them for letting me buy what I want for a fraction of what I was willing to pay.

To buy low it must be offered low but many Aussies love to buy high and then to sell much lower. I do the opposite and take advantage of others " smart " strategies.

MXC is selling over the internet and using its Czech partners. Imagine if the internet sales already have cleared the shelfs. They soon will update us on the 1 months sales. Could be very surprising to the upside.

Time will tell, GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RGT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.005(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $13.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
28.5¢ 28.5¢ 28.5¢ $99 347

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 14314 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.04am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RGT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.