JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

I'm feeling the same as you gotta, and we've been in JKA...

1. 461 Posts.
    I'm feeling the same as you gotta, and we've been in JKA together for quite a while now. We have trusted management and stuck through everything that has happened to JKA over the last few years including the disastrous drilling in Tunisia, the sudden and unexplained resignation of the entire board, and then the bewildering attempt to merge with that trumped up one project risk vehicle TPT in Morocco.

Now we have to endure reading about our company having sold its major asset Aje for substantially less than the buyer got for it in a deteriorating market a year later. This news on top of the $440,000 spent on administration last quarter? I just can't make any sense of it all, how can there be so much bad news for one company? Is it bad luck? Is it director competence? Are director and shareholder interests aligned here?

Its got me thinking there needs to be a way that smaller shareholders can quickly get together, communicate with each other, disseminate research and opinions and then have a real collective voice at meetings where these important decisions are voted upon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.