MXR 0.00% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Oz88 Out of curiosity Oz how many Financial Accounts, Half Year...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Oz88

Out of curiosity Oz how many Financial Accounts, Half Year and Annual Reports, Quarterlys, etc. do you read?

This statement is littered through numerous Auditors Declarations in penny stocks that aren’t producing their own commodities.

Cap Raising are a must in smaller plays until they establish themselves and can raise capital at a higher price and for a larger amount.

They have just gotten funding. The funding was capped as there were so many ppl knocking on the door for a piece of the pie.

Relax mate... If you knew anything about the company (I assume you jumped on recently post getting on the hype train) you should know that there are two near term royalties due very soon and these deposits will grow and continue to be mined - I.e. Larger royalty base.

Then there is our ow drilling to occur. Onwards and upwards.

Stress less.

The only issue MXR is facing atm that could cause a downward move in the price is the exercising of options from both the 3 cent raise and also the recent one. But if I know how the GTT boys were to maneuver that 3 cent placement I assume they would have sold some of their initial heads from the 3.0c offering and the options they have they will exercise and keep the majority for the further price appreciation.

Patience is key...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 54672 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 267512 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.30am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.