RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... Based on the...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... Based on the facts from the bloody views from the historical rear view mirror, we could say any bad words about IO with the Fe 30% around. But the latest rear views could not be used to predict the future.

We need to view the history in a time frame much longer. Check how long the economy magic of Japan had taken. No one could guarantee the winning of FMS and FMS IO. But if we don't wear colorful glass to view what happened in FMS and what it has been achieved, you have to admire the determination of FMS board.

It is never easy to buy anything in the bloods. I don't have MXR but FMS only. As a shareholder of FMS I am really happy to see FMS dares to buy in the bloods and at the time a lot of sign to be better has appeared.

Decision for chances are different from the consequences of the decision since no one could control everything along the way to the future.

Do you want to get the chances? You have to take the risks. Do you want to be safe enough and have the chances? You have to put the risks under control. If risks could be controlled, you need to be lucky enough! It should be true to everyone including you, me and FMS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.