RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... Hi warren, if...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... Hi warren, if we want to get quick money, the deal for this 1.7-3billionT IO could give you too much.

However if you see the history, especially that after the World War II and put billions of people who have the desire to get the life as you and me in Australia, you would get better feeling about this deal.

When we see what FMG has got since 2004, you could not help but admire the vision, gut, personal characteristics, and persistence of the shareholders of FMG, who dared and were patient to hold their shares since 2005 until the end of 2007.

History always make some magic to reward the visionary and brave people with their affordable risks. I could not agree with your views since they are based on the images in the past one, three, or one year, which were got from the rear view mirror of the history. We want to move forward not driven back to the time IO with 80% fe still could not be sold in a reasonable prices.

Before we don't need IO for our infrastructure and something could replace the IO economically, IO is strategic material and the high Fe IO would be less and less.

Probably never? Yes, but what's the probability? Without the quantity threshold, probability could be the excuse for us to refuse to see the future and get the vision.

FMS could fail but if it shoots up someday I would like I am its shareholders and enjoy the dollars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.