RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... Hi jcoulter,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... Hi jcoulter, thank you for your kind article and I feel more confident on FMS and FMS IO.

I have got the views about magnetite's good future in my mind when I decided to bet on FMS and FMS IO. It was not because I was smart but I put huge time to understand the Pilbara, the effects of finding needles in Needle Shop, IO history and future prospective, and the explosive effects if FMS IO could be the same or better than its conceptual IO.

IO is strategic material for any nation if it wants to be industrialized and catch up with the advanced nations. There have been nearly 30 years since China opened the door to the world.

The Effects of China just started to be realized by some wise men/women around the world after 2004. Andrew Forrest in FMG is one of the pioneers and has been rewarded greatly after he went though the risks.

The questions to the Effects of China are understandable but we have to know what the causes of the problems that China has to slow down its industrialization. The causes are the financial crisis triggered by the credit crisis and house crisis in US. Actually the problems are those from the financial engineering.

Now US economy become stable, the Economy Pearl Harbor was over, even the war has to be continued.
    1. What was the significance of the Pearl Harbor in the World War II?
    2. What's the art of the War could be used in the market now?
    3. What do we think about the coming years?
    4. Do you worry China Effects would be disasters to the market?
    5. Would China stop its industrialization and then no one would like to have a glance to the IO as a whole?
    6. Have you held some positions in the Pearl Harbor?
    7. How about your positions?
    8. Have you been terribly hurt in this significant fighting of the War even the human kind as a whole would win the War as before?
    9. At last have you got your mind to face the challenges in your position? Do you have the resolution to let your death group of your FMS pennies to get more winning for your War which you are in fully charge?

The above are part of my questions to myself when I pondered the future of FMS, FMS IO, and decided if I should bet on FMS in the future. They are for sharing not to prove right or wrong since it is meaningless to the consequences of the decision.

FMS goes and takes MXR into its hand at extremely low price sooner or later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.