RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... One more thing,...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    re: Ann: MXR: First Non-Core Asset Sale - Can... One more thing, the moms and dads need big image set up by the market and then push the market into mania, which all of the smart money in the market knows.

All of the people know China's industrialization and know Chinalco have tried very hard to get into RIO to be part of the strategy to get the resource security in reasonable or acceptable prices. All of us know the stories of FMG.

Just guess if US economy becomes stable, if US is turning into booming with some unprecedented great events, if China gets into another high speed economy expansion time, and if all of other BRIC would like(in my view they have to since no one wants to be laggers and they could not) to follow, let alone the Japan and Euro...

Could a great image of the IO be there for moms and dads to cheer? I believe if it happens, it would be great breaker for a market binge. Who are we? We are bottom hunters and holders. We do need this breaker and life turning point would be there. Do you bet? Of course I bet since I don't want the dollars in my hands gone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.