ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Just be careful not to fall in love with a stock such as this, because it is high risk, and in my view should have done much better than it has.  In the points you make you never mention costs, which are growing and which is the most important criteria with this stock atm.  Income can grow but so can costs, and if costs continue to exceed revenue, well the whole thing is pointless.  This scenario happens more than you may realise.

And no it would definitely not be a miracle if they showed a profit, they should have done so by now !

Taking this a step further there is a possibility that this Compny may never make a profit.  I am not being cute here and I absolutely dont want it to happen but it is a real possibility.  Think about it.  If they start work in FNQ, there is very little infrastructure.... the costs involved would dwarf our expenses now.  Even NM stated it is yet to be proved it is commercial.  Hence my point mentioned earlier that it would be terrific if we stayed focussed on the Surat for now... you know rework some wells, drill a few more, and see if we can be profitable !

As for the SP ... don't get me stated... it would, should, could be higher.  But a clue to why it is what it is... well I have just written the reasons why above.  We book profits in future years (this is not guaranteed) and watch what happens.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.