MAG 7.25% 6.4¢ magmatic resources limited

I think that was/is the Wingrunner project area, early-stage mix...

1. 395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1245
    I think that was/is the Wingrunner project area, early-stage mix of conceptual targets based on geophysics and some historical geochem targets following some sniffs of Cu-Au porphyry style alteration and gold anomalism. I think they might have also been chasing Tomingley style mineralisation.
    HoA was signed with FMG in early 2020 covering that group of EL’s – option for FMG to earn 80% by expenditure of $7mil over 8 years. Fairly sure SE-Bogan target was an IP anomaly that was drilled a few years ago, turned out to be pyrite in sediments. But there were half a dozen or so target areas.

Not entirely sure what happened since then. SFR obviously announced the divestment of remaining Macquarie Arc tenure in 2023..the ground that Alkane picked up.
    But there is still something happening in that Wingrunner area at least by FMG, not sure about SFR's involvement. Annual reports are still being lodged (confidential) by both parties for the relevant EL's, and the ground that was partially surrendered by SFR a few years back has been reincorporated into the FMG EL’s....so it would seem like there is an ongoing effort there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.4¢
Change
-0.005(7.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.5¢ 6.5¢ 6.4¢ $6.264K 96.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35235 6.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.