MYD 0.00% $1.05 mydeal.com.au limited

Ann: MYD Commentary on H1 FY21 Results, page-38

1. 1,071 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    as an investor though i think the premises of my thinking also draws on how much i am paying. i know in the long run stocks trend upwards if the business does well. and its quite clear its better for a business like this to not show immediate cashflow. my thinking also goes back to what jeff bezos the person who has the most expereince in this ecommerce field and this is what he said. ''Advertising is the price you pay for having an unremarkable product or service''. i get the need to market haha i am not an idiot especially in the covid period. i just worry about how dollars were not used to really expand the business say into nz or something broader but was spent on marketing. basically they spent 13 mill of market to derive about 15 million in sales if you remove the private label brands. this can be dialed back ofocurse, but how what will the effects be and can it be dialed back ? also yes paying 300 mill might seem like nothing due to the over abundance of capital but i am want a margin of error incase theres a downturn of any sorts. i think you should have higher standards if you are putting your own money at risk. think about it if you had 1 billion dollars would you take 300 million and buy this whole thing based on current and future prospects ?? thats the question i ask my self.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.