ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Its unfortunate that MYD shareholders have accepted the undervaluing offer from WOW which is purely opportunistic at a time in the market when tech shares across the board are fallen to their lowest in some cases. There have been unsolicited offers from raiders for Nitro and Tyro shares as well which have been rejected by their management and advices to their shareholders were the offers were opportunistic and undervalued the companies and to do nothing. I don't understand why we are giving up the MYD growth opportunity which WOW clearly sees and pounces on at this unfortunate time in the share market, but fortunate for raiders who can snap up these bargains taking advantage of shareholders precariousness in these volatile times. What a pity - MYD is growing so well why didn't holders keep their investment for longer, it will bear heavy fruit but not for us now. I don't get why MYD management agreed to it and advised holders to approve it. What is it that we don't know !??? They must have a deal with WOW that goes beyond the takeover with more in it for them, for sure !!!!
    Last edited by VMG70: 08/09/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.