AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

You wouldn't buy anything promoted by ACAM? They are a...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    You wouldn't buy anything promoted by ACAM? They are a substantial holder of ASX:OSX which just went flying today. But I guess you think you know better than them huh.

It's very hypocritical of you to call other individuals as making unsubstantiated posts or misleading claims when you are the one non-stop perpetuating flat out FALSE facts about MYQ. Your posts are just incredibly factually incorrect and designed to mislead potential buyers into believing erroneous facts of the company.

For example: The company has no recurring revenue? License fees from BCT are recurring revenue. Bam. False fact debunked.

The reality is that the company has launched their first commercial product with Evolt360, grown their financial position from next to nothing during the pandemic to 2.4m, and had one of it's most active and best quarters to date. The share price clearly reflects these advancements as well, otherwise if what you were saying about the company was true - the share price should be dropping to the lows.

You must be feeling really frustrated that the company's share price is staying in the high 20's now, despite your best efforts to keep the price down. And it's pretty obvious you have it in for the company considering you don't post on any others. I'm guessing you lost a fair bit of money during the previous run in MYQ to $1.65 and for your own selfish reasons, you'd hate to see the company succeed and others make money where you've lost. Get out of here with your silver knight routine of pretending to help inform others - it's clearly not true when you spout constant lies about the company to defame it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.