AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

WOW!Definitely a really good ann today. Contactless Covid-19...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    WOW!
    Definitely a really good ann today. Contactless Covid-19 symptoms detection, as well as differentiating between normal flu and Covid symptoms is a huge first in the world. I currently live in Shanghai, and have been since the start of the virus pandemic. China really takes virus management stuff seriously which is why I can see exactly why MYQ is giving it to Wechat and why Wechat is interested. There is a lot of contactless temperature check machinery all over Shanghai, in subways, building entries, residential complexes, and company's for their employees when going to work. Having a contactless symptom checker in built onto the phone is a MASSIVE step forward for China in their contactless surveillance so this really hits the spot! Really great choice for markets as I don't think any other market in the world is as big or as receptive of such a technology as Wechat will be.

I had a look at Nuralogix's website and they only publish results of data and tech that work (I assume for budget and funding purposes) and the fact that they are currently publishing the data while still signing the MoU with MYQ to get the app built means that the results must be fantastic and that the tech actually works.

But Covid aside, the other health issues addressed are actually a lot bigger. In terms of deaths, these issues cause a lot more complications and will continue to be a problem many years into the future. Regardless of how the Covid pandemic turns out, this tech's main purpose is to address these issues and for a medical professional to be able to make an instant diagnosis with a <1 minute photo of you, and without error (technology makes a lot less mistakes than a human diagnosis does), it's really game changing. I'm excited to see MYQ develop this vertical further, as well as the upcoming go-lives and revenue from Evolt. It's an exciting time in the world for health tech companies right now.

Also ASX is known to discount tech stocks heavily during these stages of the company. ASX isn't much of a believer, which is why I keep hearing that MYQ's US listing valuation will blow us out of the water. I can definitely see why as the potential for MYQ as well as what is currently already material for the company is worth a lot more. ACAM who does a much better job of due diligence than any of us with their resources and profession certainly thought so with a 60c premium raise and then further funding to support MYQ into listing on Nasdaq. Also worth mentioning, MYQ made their Wechat contact via ACAM, so having this tech being supplied to Wechat means MYQ is still getting a lot of support from ACAM.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.