AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ann: Myfiziq Signs Proof of Concept with Prudential Singapore, page-66

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    The thing is Holly, you included my name upnfront to make the point.
    Even though I havnt actually "talked positively about a company that doesnt do anything"
    I keep saying "Im new to this", " I'm observing", "I am not making a judgement either way".
    But for some obscure reason you have thrown me out front as a suspicious entity who "appears out of no where to talk possitively about the company"
    Thats a bit of slander going on there. You actually referred to me by name not just as one of the newbies.

It hasn't gone over my head that you and two others are insinuating that I'm some kind of company tool to boist thier story.
    I'll state it here and now, I'm no where near being that. I'M ACTUALLY IN REALITY, a mum and grandmother that passed on a tip to people I care about and theyv'e lost big time.
    I care enough about them and the person who cared about me to give me that tip, to start being involved. Untill I got on this site I knew almost nothing about the way people conduct themselves.

I would appreciate it if you refrain from making any more blunt or sly digs at my character. Things are bad enough around me as it is without you using my name to elevate your ego.
    Your posts are 80% usefull, helpfull and informative. Why dont you aim for 100%.
    Treat other people here who you dont actually know with respect. Do what you do with share market info regarding MYQ. You stick to fact for that so why dont you do that in regard for other people.

When you go off on a suspicious tact, you dilute how informative you can be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.