BC8 4.41% 35.5¢ black cat syndicate limited

Ann: Myhree Development Underway, page-27

1. 12,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3202
    The Day to day to gold price matters to traders but not so much to Bc8 until it produces. I buy any dip at the moment. Gold has broken up and down through $2300nseveral times. We need to get use to that stuff. Its volatile. Traders trying to link gold to rate cuts all the time need to think about the bigger picture. Gold didn't rise $400 on rates. It rose on central bank buying and dollarization coming from BRICS and the ever increasing US dollar devaluing via mountainous increasing debt. Gold was rising before the rate cut talk. If we were to include that as extra fuel, then gold only has one way to go in the medium term. That's way up. They are running $1 trillion deficits every 100 days and that is set to grow. If they don't drop rates, the US debt interest repayment is projected to hit $1.7 trillion next year alone. This is because the short-term debt resets at a higher rate. The Democrats are still happily debasing Americas currency as we speak. If there is a war, recession or bank crash, then the FED will QE. This is all just a matter of time. The Yanks have not yet realised that the gig is up imo. The gold market is shifting away from them in the coming couple of years and it has already started. People don't believe this until it becomes bloody obvious. I know this is a big picture for an emerging producer stock, but i think its all related drivers. Bc8 raised $36m at 27c and is getting another $30m in debt. The funds don't invest because the gold price is up or down every day or week. The lender cant do that either. Its currently trading above the placement price and the buyers don't look like mums and dads to me.
    For the record, $1 trillion dollars is 1000 x 1,000,000,000 every 100 days or $10,000,000,000 every day we wake up in new debt. The debt clock is overheating and having trouble keeping up. What will it be in 2 years? This is debasing the currency and driving gold higher as a result. Even if the FED could lie its way to justifying a rate drop, interest payments next year are still projected to be way above this year. This big picture really only changes if the US govt stopped spending. That's unlikely to happen with both parties policies and need to keep this going. US GDP is driven by govt spending. Why did Biden let in 10m immigrants? Do we think it might be to help drive growth and provide cheaper workers? The problem is its driving short term inflation even higher before it helps drive wages down. The yanks are In a bit of a debt spiral at the moment and cutting spending is the only way out. The problem with that is will send the US straight into a recession. That means rate drops and higher gold anyway. Gold wins either way over time. Lets see. In the mean time, the news is on fire, and bc8 is going into production with fat margins. Dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.015(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $157.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
35.0¢ 36.0¢ 34.5¢ $534.5K 1.505M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8308 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 79949 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.