MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

My site report from Tassie is going to be a little delayed and...

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    My site report from Tassie is going to be a little delayed and fragmented. I arrived Wednesday and did an initial foray to look at the broader scale geology in the area. However when we all went to commence the main event at the plant I tested positive for COVID, I will be in lockdown for 7 days in Zeehan then we will resume the site visit schedule. I did get a very preliminary view of operations and was impressed by the scale of operations and the quality of the people I was dealing with, even if they were effectively showing me the door. I also had interesting and lengthy discussions with some of the senior team members and analysts from a major broking house the previous evening. All very encouraging.

DrE, I think that the re-listing will still be weeks away yet. MYL will have their timeline but the ASX are renowned for taking longer to get through these processes than expected by some of us. As Tikka said above, after all that we have been through and given the potential prize we are now contemplating a few more weeks is no biggie. In my personal case, it gives me a few extra weeks to arrange more money for the cap raise wink.pnghttps://hotcopper.com.au/attachments/_mgl0298avebury-jpg.4499449/?temp_hash=f1bf165279bfa595562f5c6f4fc893e3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.