MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: MYL Completes Acquisition of Avebury Nickel Project, page-21

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    The rail network doesn't make it to Zeehan (Avebury) anymore. It makes it as far south west as Melba via the Melba Line. Tasmania, especially the west coast, is served predominantly by road transport, Savage River do have a slurry pipeline for their ore though, connecting to Port Latta. A number of upgrades have been undertaken to the Murchison and Ridgley Highway over the last few years to improve freight efficiency, with further studies ongoing at the northern end. The TasGovt recognise the importance of good road freight connections between the west and the Burnie Port. It's still a relatively tortuous route though.

In terms of electricity, Tasmania does have some long standing power deals with large industry, it's one of the only reasons we still have the production going on at Bell Bay that we do in my mind. I don't know how 'big' you need to be to get these deals though. In saying that, employment and development in Zeehan is basically an impossible task for the government, so they may be jumping at the opportunity to support this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.