MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Your comment "Avebury's average As grade isn't particularly high...

1. 580 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    Your comment "Avebury's average As grade isn't particularly high compared to Kambalda nickel mines" led me to question an earlier post I made where I said the high arsenic content at Avebury was "unique in Australian Ni mines and deposits .....as far as I know". Seems I didn't know and there are in fact a number of Australian Ni mines/deposits with significant levels of As; significant in the sense that the As levels lead/led to measures to contain the economic impact (revenue, opex, capex). I stand corrected.

It's hard researching the economic impact of As related to Ni mines as the Companies seem to avoid mentioning the subject as much as they can, and because of the almost complete absence of public information on arsenic penalties within off-take agreements - situations that won't change. I'm pleased that MYL is being relatively open about As and mentioning what seems like an evolving strategy to deal with it. Negotiating their confidential new offtake agreement with Hartley is obviously important.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.