MYL 0.00% 70.0¢ mallee resources limited

Ann: MYL Investor Webinar, page-126

1. 2,168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 619
    Well going by the ASX Listing Guideline 1 posted by Protagonist, the challenge is clear. Getting 300 investors to participate is not as easy as it would appear.

Apathy as a strategy rarely goes well in investing or in any endeavour for that matter. While some in here think that they will leave it up to others to get it done are in fact increasing their own investment risk. That is, the risk of the company failing a necessary hurdle to relisting.

Apathy can sneak into our lives when we feel like there is nothing that can be done to influence a situation. It becomes a coping mechanism to accept that what even happens, it was out of my hands.

This situation is very different and there is something that we all can do to influence the company meeting the 300 number. The minimum amount of $2,000.60 is not a large sum. There is also very little risk as if the company fails to relist then the amount is returned. The upside to all existing investors is massive.

Guideline 1 is clear - the company or its brokers must not artificially influence this minimum 300 number of investors. So it is up to us, especially the existing holders to get organised.

The clock is ticking. Good luck to all holders.

This is not advice and is based on my own opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.