TGH 7.14% 1.3¢ terragen holdings limited

Horacio and other potential investors, be very aware there was...

1. alh
    1,493 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145

Horacio and other potential investors, be very aware there was an extensive Peer reviewed paper silently slipped onto Terragen website, not long after they released the split herd trail on the farm in Harrisville Qld, here is a direct quote from that paper,

"Adding the direct-fed microbial had no significant effect on feed intake, milk yield, feed conversion efficiency or Methane parameters."

"Body weight gain was not affected by treatment"

The pH values of ruminal fluid samples collected 4h after the start of feeding were not affected by treatment"

"Treatment also had no affect on ammonia"

"Most individual VA proportions were not affected by treatment"

If you're interested, we could dilute Calf Xtreme by 8.8 times and it will only cost you less than 2c a day but will still have digestive enzymes and live active yeast.

This is a devastatingly bad report, Please be very aware, this was a full peer reviewed paper, the trial they are raising on is a split herd trial done on a farmers farm in Harrisville Qld which is only a herd size of 120 cows, no outline of the trial, no comparison of cow groups etc, how this was slipped in as they did is beyond me, I could say a lot more but will keep it very simple, READ THE PEER REVIEWED DATA before making any decisions to put money into this company.

Here is the link to the full trial sneakily hidden behind “latest research link” to someone not understanding this industry they would not understand.

”Peer reviewed” is the gold standard that industry consultants and professionals go by!

https://www.mdpi.com/2076-2615/13/6/1018

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TGH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $4.798M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $618 45.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 303610 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 82473 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.51am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TGH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.