AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

Ok guys, I just spoke to a buddy of mine who was one of the note...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    Ok guys, I just spoke to a buddy of mine who was one of the note holders that just converted. He said they were given 3 options:

1) ACAM was willing to buy the notes out at cash backing and own the discount moving forward. Which means there would have been an extension on the note once transferred to ACAM.

2) The second choice was to convert and straight away place the shares in a block to ACAM at $0.30 per share - They actually didn't pick this option!

3) The third option was to take the shares at a premium but hold them for 6 months - which was the option they went with in the end. Meaning the company heavily implied big things were coming in 6 months that would give significant upside as opposed to selling at 30c now to ACAM.

If you do a little more digging you'll actually find that all the noteholders are already shareholders and are clearly buyers not sellers. Sounds like Vlado as he has constantly done before, has done another premium placement which is what this was.

And we know none of the note holders sold to ACAM or the company would've released a change in substantial holder statement by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.