AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

I think Bakkar is talking about this part of the...

1. 598 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 119
    Lmao I love your enthusiasm and positivity my friend, but chill!!

I think Bakkar is talking about this part of the announcement:

"Nexus-Vita is a privately-owned Company with its financial information not freely available in the public domain. Under confidentiality, MyFiziq has been disclosed details of Nexus-Vita’s financial position, including details of successful financing rounds that have been completed, or are in the process of being completed by Nexus Vita.

The capital and current raising information provided to MyFiziq has satisfied MyFiziq due diligence that Nexus has sufficient capital both underway and at its disposal. MyFiziq also confirmed pricing and technology build requirements, which were required as part of their funding needs."

Initially, I read it the same way Bakkar did... however after re-reading I would point out that the announcement explicitly says "...details of successful financing rounds that have been completed, or are in the process of being completed by Nexus Vita".

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the way it's worded suggests the financing round "in the process of being completed" is already successful, they just need to complete the final steps.

Honestly, I do not think that Mr. Bosanac would have made the deal if he didn't think it would work out.
    Last edited by wellzi: 06/10/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.