AHI 0.00% 9.2¢ advanced health intelligence ltd

A discount for GUARANTEED MINIMUM REVENUE regardless of actual...

1. 505 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    A discount for GUARANTEED MINIMUM REVENUE regardless of actual performance is a big YES for me!!

How Vlado managed to secure this deal is absolutely beyond me wow! I knew something big was coming with the suspension, but for it to be a guaranteed minimum revenue ... !!! Not even guaranteed minimum subscribers like the other deals! This blows it all out of the water.

MYQ is currently not at full burn due to Covid-19, so they are operating at a reduced expense per month of approx $100-$150k per month. But at full burn, MYQ expenses are around $200k AUD per month. This deal secures just short of $300k USD/month which is about $400k AUD/month. This single deal alone has earns MYQ DOUBLE its' expenses per month and they expect to be able earn this revenue on commercial launch in 3 months.

Disregarding the other 10+ deals on the table already, this single deal launches MYQ into profitability, removes the need for capital raises, and most importantly has already commercially validated the new Completescan application. As per previous announcements and interviews, there are multiple (5+) term sheets being worked on for commercial release of Completescan and this is only the first one. I'm so excited at the prospect of the deals MYQ will secure and announce in the following weeks. And that's not even including the go-lives they still have scheduled for the Body scan on demand tech.

What a beast Vlado. An absolute beast. This single deal has brought the company into profit once commercially launched, and removed significant downside risk in the operation and viability of the company. This man needs some more performance shares ASAP!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.