STZ 0.00% 2.0¢ strzelecki metals limited

Ann: Myszkow Concession Update , page-7

1. 440 Posts.
    Hi Jera, imho the share is not widely covered, so announcements come out then have to be read by the punters who take time to react. There is not huge vomumes being traded at the moment, just try buying a few shares! Therefore small interest will make the share move in the right direction. As a shareholder for a few months it has been very disappointing watching the share price drop in the vacuum of information coming from the board.

A couple of points I thought were extremely positive from the ann were
    * 'Closer cooperation with Northern hemisphere companies and institutions'. Hopefully they are not wasting their time chasing Chinese companies that are now investing in the Southerm hemisphere (see previous HC posts). I would suggest that they get into bed with 'Polish copper conglomerate KGHM Miedz Polska SA'. No point arguing with the locals. They keep the copper and STZ can keep the Mo, share the capital costs and get the whole thing moving.
    * 'Revised promisimg metallurgical and geographical reports'. imo this must mean higher grades and tonnages must be confirmed shortly. Already one the biggest Mo mines in the world!
    * 'Recent commencement of Mo trading on LME'. I think that we have been commenting on HC about this for about three months. STZ have not indicated what the higher Mo prices will do to their NBV of the project. My back of the envelope calculations increased the revenue of the project by in excess of 50%, which should all go to the bottom line! My number put the project on a valuation of A$0.7bn.

Recently finished reading a book 'The Next 100 Years, a forecast for the 21st century' by George Friedman. He predicts that Poland will be come the powerhouse of Europe and the baltic states. It is the place to be and country to invest in for long term growth. So STZ please as Dag66 say in an earlier post start the 'walk the walk'. TFP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.