MYX 4.57% $4.59 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: MYX provides investor update & announces on market buyback, page-9

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Not sure if it's massive news Danno but here's my take on the news.

• Big tick to management for keeping shareholders updated on how the company is tracking. This has been lacking in the past.
    • I also approve of the 10% share buyback, it shows that the company is willing to invest in itself.
    • The Nextellis growth story of 5%/ week in February is now around 2.5% by the new figures given. My calculation of a profitable cycle run rate for Nextellis is around 10,000 cycles/week which on current estimates will be achieved by about August 23 by my calculations. That does not take into consideration any of the new incentives such as flooding the market with samples etc.
    • The ThMD products are tracking as per plan US$15.8M revenue for the first quarter (78 days actually), so I am forecasting A$ 52M revenue for the first half and a contribution of $17M (including 40% of Nextellis costs which will flow on to this portfolio as stated in February)
    • Dermatology is back in the black and could be the surprise packet in 2HFY23. The two charts provided in slide 22 are encouraging.
    • The legacy costs for the sale and purchase of businesses could be substantial.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has access to Wilsons or Canaccord estimates as the CEO has indicated they're about right.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.59
Change
-0.220(4.57%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.79 $4.79 $4.57 $211.0K 45.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 684 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.61 106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.