MYX 4.57% $4.59 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: MYX signs license agreement for women's health products, page-129

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    I really doubt that they would have rushed into this. Its highly likely this deal was being worked on concurrently with the sale of the metrics business (most likely by seperate workstreams) and became more attractive as the vendor ran out of options and the divestment cash became available. A deal of this type takes longer than a few weeks to put together and its reasonable for M&A teams to be working on strategic multiple options for acquisition at any given time - most of which do not eventuate.

The fact that the deal stacked up as the new board members interrogated it would tell me the appropriate rigour and due diligence has been performed, a new leader / board could easily stymie such a deal in the works or at the very least create a significant delay in its execution.

My personal guess is one (or maybe more) of these brands / products is a true diamond in the rough and they know they can leverage great things from it, so much so they have taken the whole package which generates some quick upside and allows amortisation of the cost base across the assets, Id be very surprised if they hit them all out of the park or even intended to. Agree with others here its time for the leadership to buy and not wait for the freebies.

GLAH & DYOR

Last edited by Deanostock: 08/12/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.59
Change
-0.220(4.57%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.79 $4.79 $4.57 $211.0K 45.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 684 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.61 106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.