MYX 3.19% $4.85 mayne pharma group limited

I haven't checked that market, but it's probably on the money...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    I haven't checked that market, but it's probably on the money atm (shorting)

We only have a little time until the Jan div, cap return and consolidation. In the time between now and then it is hard to see that there will be *any* announcement which will have a positive influence on the SP.

Assuming all goes through as expected I find it highly unlikely that come Jan 24, 2023 that

(24/1/2023 - MYX SP) > (19/1/2023 MYX SP - 6.5c * 20)

Or using today's SP 20c - do you see this:

MYX 24/1 SP being $2.70 or higher assuming they were a 20c stock on the 19/1 and have returned $1.30 per 20 shares held pre.

It is likely that some people will get out after the return and it's difficult to see more than Mum & Dad or small time investors actually picking up the stock. It has been a considerable time since a company director bought stock; let alone a fund manager.

For the faithful it is really enjoying the small $ returned, and as someone suggested; if you have complete faith in this board being able to turn this company around; taking advantage and average down your investment... Remember, as mentioned in the update, we also have horrendous HY results to weather before the sky even has a chance of clearing on this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.85
Change
0.150(3.19%)
Mkt cap ! $412.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.74 $4.94 $4.67 $1.050M 218.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89 $4.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.89 794 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.