HHR 0.00% 0.6¢ hartshead resources nl

Ann: MZ-1 Exploration Well - Preliminary Final Results, page-43

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Another tough day for us PVD shareholders. However PVD will live to fight another day, patience is all we can indulge in now fellow PVD shareholders, Damon and other PVD stakeholders. If my estimated calculations are correct, the market capitalisation is now $11.55 million for PVD.

This brings a question to mind which was discussed in earlier posts. What is the correct cash asset backing figure that should be used (i.e $7 million or $15 million)??? The market capitalisation is right in the middle of these two figures, suggesting that the EV is either negative or the market is giving tiny value to the Morocco 2nd free carried well, **on and Madagascar projects?

Sorry for my ignorance as a newbie speculator if this question has already been answered. I'm holding on and considering buying more at these bargain prices, I'm in it for the long term. It only takes one piece of good news in the years ahead for this SP to turn around and with 3 asset plays to come, I'm happy to wait patiently.

GLTAH and PVD stakeholders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HHR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $23.49K 3.834M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 15431158 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4300000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HHR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.