CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438
    What is the intention of your post P
    To remind you that this game is being played by the big boys, for the big boys and reading today's announcement just backs up that view. Another cheap lot of shares that only a select few can get their hands on. Why did they not give an over-subscription to the existing holders? I'm sure they would have taken them up, and they are the long term supporters of the company and the project.

Another question should be is, why are they raising more money? They just went to shareholders.

you are clearly not an guiding angel for shareholders...are you P?

I have written on H.C. to give an industry view. I challenge you to break down anything that I have said to be incorrect.

Have no doubts, Perth sand miners want this project to get up, it creates opportunities where they/we don't have to travel to the back blocks of the N.T. and sleep in second hand demountables working for the chinese. Keysbrook would be a 40 minute drive from Perth at worst, I'd take a 40% pay cut to sleep in my own bed and see my kids everyday.

remember?

Oh gosh, we are back to that silly game again. Like I've said to you before, give posters something, don't just bag and knock people that have a view that questions decisions made by management.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MZI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.