NAB 0.47% $36.17 national australia bank limited

Ann: NAB CEO & Chairman comment on Royal Commission Final Report, page-17

1. 3,356 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303

I always had a chuckle at the recent TV shows in various countries where the CEO or MD goes "undercover" to find out what is happening to their organisation at the coal face.    Several things struck me which i think is relevent to this post subject.

1:  When the CEO or MD came back from the field and sat down with all the lower level managers, it was pretty striking how the show continued to reveal both the depth of not understanding their own business but even more keenly how the middle managers look stunned and had no idea of the problems - they had never gone out themselves i suspect - spreadsheet driven.

2 i know it was a show and entertainment, but the pissey rewards or offers given to the employers when they went to the head office to find out - most were token gesture stuff - personal related problems - not some kind major overhaul or sig payrise.

This show reflects the modern business model and the modern managers from years ago - you take a management course these days where previously you took a job experience of 20yrs to become manager in a business u by then understood.   and u did not need an incentive bonus BS which is the real conflict of interest in ALL business today - all snouts in the trough and little or no skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.17
Change
0.170(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $112.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.80 $36.17 $35.77 $139.2M 3.865M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7786 $36.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.18 17112 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.