OBS 0.00% 70.0¢ orbis gold limited

re: Ann: Nabanga - Exploration Update - Diamo... Thought it was...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 40 Posts.
    re: Ann: Nabanga - Exploration Update - Diamo... Thought it was time I reviewed OBS. There is so much going on, it was not easy. Here is my snapshop FYI or for comment

Natougou.
    From the wide-spaced drilling data we have, LxW=860000 sq m, H=4.8m, ave g/t=5.16, density assumed 2.65 t/cubic m. This gives an estimate of 56446272 gm or 1991029 Oz Au. So there could be up to 1.99 million oz of gold there. Infill drilling assays are due in April and a resource estimate soon after.
    Recall that Natougou is only 2% of the Boungou area, 50 sq km at greater than 10ppb gold-in-soil anomalism.

Nabanga
    Central and South zones. Reserve of 660000 oz Au. The recent report shows additional gold in the 200-300m depth range which will increase the reserve value.
    Extensions – IP survey showed high grade gold mineralization to the North-West and South ( over 6 kilometres long)

Kamsongo
    New prospect, 15 km long, 20+ ppb, near Nabanga

Dynikongolo Permit
    Bantou
    High grade(excellent) drill intersections, 8m @80.32 g/t, 9m @16.79 g/t,16m @10.20 g/t. RC and diamond drilling currently underway.(Top grades for BF)

Safia, centre, 5km high-order gold-in-soil anomaly
    Safia East, 2 x 1.3 km zone, +20ppb Au anomalism, discrete zone of +50 ppb
    Safia West, 2km high-order anomalies yet to be defined.

Tankoro East 2.7 km long by up to 400m wide gold-in-soil anomaly, +50 ppb
    Tankoro West 8km long +20 ppb gold-in-soil anomaly, discrete zone *50ppb.

The Nabanga strike extension possibilities are very good and Natougou could substantially add to OBS resource. These are enough for me to continue to hold. Dynikongolo will be the icing on the cake later, IMHO.

A prediction of POG going to the mid 1800s by Dec 2013 on the PGI threads looked believeable to me and helps with my decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OBS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.