DEV 13.3% 13.0¢ devex resources limited

Share price and length of time to announce seemed to indicate...

1. 4,736 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1427

Share price and length of time to announce seemed to indicate nothing visual or onsite with scintillators didn't click furiously to force dicslosure

Pity, if it is down there, indications/geophys are strong, DEV is having a tough time finding. Could be the best deposit was Nabalek and a lot of lower order trends 'in region are sub-economic, the area where the variables concentrated U from a broader regional flow. Brendan is the believer... now technical totally focussed to hit a better location for the drills. Hard to know if further drilling this year from release, seems a reset in target definition, and time to re-evaluate. I sort of doubt it, given wet season will start up in November. Diamond drills should help eliminate or indicate steps.

DEV used to have a rolling drill program, from one site to the next, may have concentrated too much into Nabalek?

I did buy today, thought 14c was a good price was for this company. The entire mining sector is largely out of favour, which is creating a significant down draft for those reporting indifferent results. The commodity space, it will cycle, hopefully DEV picks a target that has good % at strong drill lengths.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.020(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $358.9K 2.638M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 172042 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 3796 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.