MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Ann: Nachu Graphite Project BFS Update, page-158

1. 4,858 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    the charts show's it all, look at the yearly and the 5 yearly, hell even the monthly and weekly not looking good now, you can see the pattern and direction, I'm affraid the SP will continue in the same direction unless the FED does a backflip and stops raising rates but can't see that happening.They have been warning of rate hikes and if people haven't listened then it's on them, getting out at any opportunity is better than getting out pips lower unless you have so many shares that it's hard to offload in one go, possibly this is whats playing out. I keep saying that I may haveca look at this if it gets to 20c but the more I think about it the more I believe that if it goes that low then there must be a reason and the way things are going with a recession then you would be right, money will flow in those stocks that are cash flow positive which are either growing rapidly from it or paying a dividend. All the best to those who are holding and don't need their money for another 2 years.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.