MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

So now MNS have had a revelation and contracted some mob to try...

1. 2,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1410
    So now MNS have had a revelation and contracted some mob to try and source funding for Nachu. Luckily that mob have a related company in Tanzania who has fingers in many pies so that all should be good right? Guess we will see if they can get a funding offer, means nothing at this stagerolleyes.png
    Presumably the Directors were too busy last year overseeing the battery plant to worry about Nachu. Oh no, oops, delete that!!
    Anyway with the batteries out of the way, let's keep those wheels turning (although we're told on here MNS is going to refinance Im3NY and take over the whole thing - hard to keep up with this juggernaut!!)
    I note a post earlier on here stated that finance for this would require no dilution, "No dilution. 100% loan"! (Post #: 72729991)
    No idea where information on any proposed finance structure came from but that would be highly unusual. Funding for this type of project is usually provided by way of a debt/equity split and dilution is unavoidable unless you have a solid contribution to the project.
    We know that MNS have no funds to contribute to any development and will need to raise the whole amount but to preempt the structure of any finance deal is to me simply disingenuous!
    I am curious though why there has been no further comments on the deconsolidation of Im3NY.
    I would have thought a pro forma balance sheet would have been in order, but perhaps they have had other advice in regard to that and have not proceeded with the deconsolidation!
    Maybe they have left Im3NY in their balance sheet and hope Tantel will jump at the chance to get in on that act too....??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.