AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

The announcement contains a summary from the Coffey report. The...

1. 79 Posts.
    The announcement contains a summary from the Coffey report. The full report was requested from the company but the CEO advised that the report was "technical in nature and wouldn't be useful to shareholders". I can see why they hadn't released it sooner, "The Coyote(e) and Aranda claim blocks are not regarded as prospective...[and are] unlikely to have any economic potential". I might add that it took a complaint to the ASX before the company would disclose this much. I'm afraid this won't suffice. The company must release the entire independent technical report on the project!

The UK electoral roll was searched for the registered address of Stirling Commodities Investments. It appears that M&N Chartered Secretaries Group Limited is providing company secretarial work for Stirling. Stirling Commodities Investments Limited is not registered under ASIC, Companies House (UK) or New Mexico Public Regulation - Corporation Bureau. A similar sounding company was registered in South Africa but has since been deregistered. The owner's current employer was found using LinkedIn. A phonecall was placed and the person seemed genuinely unaware of the Nacimiento Copper Uranium project and stated they have only been involved in projects on the African continent. Where is Stirling registered?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.