NAE 33.3% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

All im saying is they release that POW information back in may...

1. 48 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    All im saying is they release that POW information back in may 25th announcement. So they have had 4 months to get approval. I haven't read anywhere that The new heritage laws held the approvals up for nae?

Can you also tell me which announcement they said they are going ahead with drilling with out getting the latest CSIRO results? As i cant find that in any announcement. All i can find is that High priority targets will be refined and prioritised in the lead up to a planned drilling program. What would be the point of of doing a second CSIRO sampling if they wherent planning to use that information for this drill program? That really would be a waste of money and time.

from my business perspective, if i found out in may that i had potential high targets that i plan to drill later that year I would be doing everything possible to have everything sorted for the drill program including booking the correct rigs that will get to target depths an have all approvals sorted months in advance, so when im ready to drill there was nothing stopping me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $22.30K 5.576M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 43124928 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 23393474 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.11am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.