BCI 0.00% 23.5¢ bci minerals limited

Ann: NAIF Approval of A$450M Loan for the Mardie Project, page-64

1. 2,998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 624
    Well tcf, at least one thing you've just said is correct......"but I expect we will be kept in the dark for some time to come yet. "

You posted here on the 16th that you had read BCI's Corp Presentation dated 26th Nov. I'd suggest a reread.

You clearly didn't read all of it otherwise you would have noticed the new timeline on Page 5. This timeline clearly states -
    * Debt terms agreed (early Q1), and
    * EPA Assessment (later Q1), and
    * Tenure Secured (early Q2).

So we won't be hearing anything further re Tenure (which yes, includes the Gas Pipeline issue) according to BCI's published plan, until early Q2 next year.

So put your feet up, relax and reflect on what a great years its been for BCI, all things considered. Remember the SP at the beginning of this year was .16c, so i reckon BCI have done pretty well.......

So have a great Xmas and New Year over there in WA, tcf, and save us all the doom and gloom of BCI's 'battles' with Chevron, Santos and anyone else connected to the pipeline. Lets just chill and wait until April next year for more news. Have a little faith......

Regardless, have a great Xmas and New Year one and all. Stay safe and well and lets look forward to a GREAT 2021.

GLTAH & look forward to catching up next year. wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $677.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $40.46K 171.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 180579 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 226516 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.