SFX 1.67% 30.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Ann: NAIF Approves $160m Loan for Thunderbird Project, page-18

1. 2ic
    5,923 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4975
    "Observing the steady price and volume increases beginning pre BFS release, it's almost as if some folks knew what was coming up!"... clearly, though we don;t know when the NAIF website was updated.

I grizzled and carried on because NAIF timing just didn;t make sense, smelled bad, and I wanted to think better of the new guy. I heard whispers it was all go for late March, no details, just it was all lined up to go. Game playing mofos. I get it... spread out the good news, allow the right people to walk the price up shaking out the weak (uninformed) hands and maximise the news flow bang for buck. I grizzled and complained but stopped short of calling bullshit.

Embarrassing really, pride myself on being the most cynical and suspicious poster on HC yet turns out I'm not cynical enough. A number of people asked me privately what was going on with the share price post BFS etc dropping and said the smart money was waiting to see how critically important NAIF worked out. LOL... turns out the smart money was inside, frontrunning the news while new Bruce held it back for a number of weeks.

Disappointing if not surprising, at least I know how the new guy rolls now...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.