SFX 3.39% 28.5¢ sheffield resources limited

Hello Wineman, this is a tough call, but too risky not to vote...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 204 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Hello Wineman, this is a tough call, but too risky not to vote in favour in my view.

If management fail to deliver early next year then I'll regret giving them my vote now, but if new Bruce has pulled it all together then risking a spill at the 11th hour isn't worth it in my view.

Ordinarily I would just abstain and let things take their course without my involvement however knowing that the Group that voted against the remuneration package last year are probably lingering on the sidelines d may again vote "against" (just as a matter of principle, especially given we've had more delays), then I think I'll add my two cents worth to the mix and try to prevent a spill, just in case Bruce has pulled it together (given I'm an optimist).

The problem with the voting system is that by the time we get to hear what they have to say at the meeting the proxies will have been cast, so you'd need to vote in favour ahead of the meeting to counter any "against" votes that would lead to a spill (this can be done online at link market services).

At this stage I'm backing Bruce Griffin, I think he brings a wealth of knowledge to the table and is an asset we wouldn't be able to replace.

For the record, I have no affiliation with management other than being a long standing shareholder. So this is just my take on the voting dilemma you mentioned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.39%)
Mkt cap ! $112.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $15.55K 53.46K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 30727 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.5¢ 134672 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.