ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Definitely . Which is what I believe I mentioned. They will for sure be producing Carbonate before year 6 ......And perhaps long before. The ' Subject to certain Conditions 'has most likely got something to do with the ' Green Light ' and Go Ahead of the Authier environmental approvals et al ....because you effectively have not ' Undertaking ' if that doesn't occur.

Hope that answers you question. I personally still think they have sufficient ' qualtiy ' spod in the ground at NAL to commence production again much sooner without necessarily Authier Ore. Because if you look back , the failure as has been more focused on in the interviews and media as being the ' Longer term ' issue was certainly NOT the reason they went into or caused their last Administration.

It was purely economic and financial together with the legal procedural aspect of there being an ' aggrieved ' unsecured creditor in G.G Entrepreneur. And the proof of this is ALL there if you are willing to look hard enough. I myself had posted some ' Profitability ' numbers on those last financials provided by NAL....but unfortunately I am not going to re-post them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.