CDV 0.00% $1.08 cardinal resources limited

Well do you have an estimate for when the enviro permit might...

1. 3,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360

Well do you have an estimate for when the enviro permit
    might land?? Do you have inside info on the nature of current discussions??.

Basically do you, and I refer to all sideline sitters/watches here, have a realistic idea that a share price catalyst will be announced to the mkt in due course... It could be that CDV management have lined up various deals and will execute on xyz at the time deemed most beneficial to CDV holders.. It could be that not announcing dealings are in an advanced stage with any one potential partner are seen as acts of good faith as opposed to not annoucing price sensitive information..

Are you really that nervous about Sprott advancing more debt, or the project being seen as unfeasible.. Clearly goldfields have seen and been following the data for years now.. They hold 16%.

I think your approach is too conservative..that you are clearly worried about missing the big price catalyst hence your constant posting.

But if you are able to gauge a tell tale smoke signal the a t.o is near and buy shares at around todays prices then I'll be the first one to admit that your approach has been correct and you have avoided some risk with your trades and have maximised your chance of success...

Let's wait and see I suppose

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.