PCL 4.76% 2.2¢ pancontinental energy nl

You sound like a pretty interesting person Jebus! So what is the...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    You sound like a pretty interesting person Jebus!

So what is the thought process behind calling out peoples short comings?

There are a few reasons that come to mind already for why someone would do that, but, I am genuinely interested in what YOUR reason is?

IF you were smarter than all of the people you slander, do you think it' be nice to have more people smart enough to slander with you and not against?

Do you think its possible for them to become smarter?

I hope you understand how truly difficult it would be to asses a HC posters intellect or overall intelligence or even emotional intelligences.

Being smart is not just being able to write a sentence with perfect grammar and punctuation, using the right adjectives to describe your nouns. There truly is more than one way to skin a cat Jeebus.

I do love the critical eyes you have though - criticism is worth so much more than compliments - so maybe the delivery is just poor my man?... Perhaps its us that need to change our perspective to see what you are saying?...

i will note that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is here for anything other than the information relevant to the Ticker associated with said posts.

I do not think you are dumb Jeebus, i do not know you well enough to make an assessment, but if you feel from this post that im dumb, then i can say you are delusional

love you Jeebus hugs n kisses to wherever you are big dog

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $178.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $141.5K 6.419M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2938754 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 4983493 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.