PCL 0.00% 2.3¢ pancontinental energy nl

"I hope you understand how truly difficult it would be to asses...

1. 2,966 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    "I hope you understand how truly difficult it would be to asses a HC posters intellect or overall intelligence or even emotional intelligences."

yes, especially when typically people act completely different behind a pseudonym. Lol.

Also I called you out on exactly that over on xst threads.

"IF you were smarter than all of the people you slander, do you think it' be nice to have more people smart enough to slander with you and not against?"

This is a false dichotomy.

Do you think its possible for them to become smarter?

yes but, not you.

Being smart is not just being able to write a sentence with perfect grammar and punctuation, using the right adjectives to describe your nouns. There truly is more than one way to skin a cat Jeebus.

why are you telling me? Showing up to PCL threads this late shows me you need to practice some of those other intellectual skills...

"i will note that ABSOLUTELY NO ONE is here for anything other than the information relevant to the Ticker associated with said posts."

i guess that's what your post is about, maybe you guys do need to change your perspective because this post is soooooo clearly about PCL hahahaha, Luke you crack me up!

"I do not think you are dumb Jeebus, i do not know you well enough to make an assessment, but if you feel from this post that im dumb, then i can say you are delusional"

i mean everything you said was pretty dumb, what am I supposed to think?
    look I even left out grammar and punctuation just for you, maybe it will be easier for your feeble mind to comprehend my responses.

so glad you dropped in champos.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $185.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $168.8K 7.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 7483825 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 377193 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.3¢ 2128510
Last updated 15.58pm 03/05/2024 ?
PCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.