CYM 8.16% 4.5¢ cyprium metals limited

Ann: Nanadie Well 180m Sulphide Ore Grade Cu Intercept from 10m, page-66

1. 1,109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1324
    That's where I think there is a disconnect with some people invested in this stock.

ore categories change, yes is a reason, but that isn't the reason for the BFS.

If you read the restart plan of MLX you'll see they aimed to heap leach but hadn't even started mettalurgical studies when they released their reset plan.. Many things are missing from the MLX plan that CYM are busy checking off. MLX study was poor, lacked detail and they weren't committed.

The had no effective leach method apart from basically setting and forgetting aiming on leaching 40,000 ton over the life of mine.

as for old data being irrelevant?

Straits resources heap leached this ore body very well. The mettalurgy is well known. CYM can leach oxide and sulphide. With their intellectual property they can have net acid producing sulphide saving huge costs so you can guarantee better AISC. The orebody is mostly sulphide. Don't forget there is about 70,000t of 0.5% copper that MLX wouldn't have the expertise to extract.

As far as similarities in approaches... The design for the open pit is as far as it goes.

Unless you haven't been paying too much attention, the approach is very clear and the differences are black and white. Copper concentrate vs LME A high grade copper cathode at over 99% copper.

CYM spent 2 years acquiring these projects sifting through hundreds of Australian copper deposits to find ore body's they could get cheap at a time when copper prices were low. Ones they were certain were conducive with their heap leach process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
-0.004(8.16%)
Mkt cap ! $68.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.5¢ $82.31K 1.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 122971 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 355362 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.