NAN 0.66% $3.03 nanosonics limited

Ann: Nanosonics' revised sales model in North America, page-19

1. 11,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 681
    I think this is a great deal for NAN if they can get it over the line. I can understand the GE U/S sales team being focused on capital equipment sales, and leaving consumables for their call centre. NAN gains access to the customers. The one thing that would mess with this is if GE wants a cut of consumables and upgrade commission, and how much they would want. They can see NAN are hungry for more customer contact.

NAN would have far more ability to influence sales, with their sales database being more useful, even if GE wanted a further slight cut. If NAN sales people get a benefit from GE sales in their territory then there should be no clash. GE sales/support staff will be busy enough with their new U/S sale and happy to let somebody else talk about ick factors!

I have seen payments made for transfer of sales/support staff from one organization to another in the past as well.

Funny thing is this deal seems to be an option. GE is already not the sole supplier in the market anyway. If GE want to retain these customers and focus on the resales etc then that can continue I presume. Surely GE will see sales expanding post omicron and be expecting busy times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.03
Change
0.020(0.66%)
Mkt cap ! $918.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.98 $3.08 $2.97 $3.793M 1.254M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4405 $3.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.03 8612 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.