MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: Napier Range Zinc Project Exploration Commences, page-38

1. 2,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Dual listing is completely waste of money, cost more money to run and will take up a lot of director's time to fulfil daily legal requirements of both exchanges. For example, you cannot use JORC in Canada.

Please don't give me excuses like ASX doesn't value zinc stocks much (same excuse as my dog ate my homework). I can assure you ASX values zinc explorers extremely well better than Canada. It is more to do with stupid management no matter which country this one is listed. I heard exactly same excuse as Linc Energy (moved from ASX to Singapore exchange), now bankrupted. I have many examples of dual listing failures. Dual listing is only good for large companies like BHP (LOL MCT thinks it is BHP with so many projects).

NCZ rocketed from 6c to $1.65 on zinc play. RVR rocketed from 0.7c to 41c and already start mining zinc. Same as PEX on good zinc results.

The main problem is MCT needs good drill results and focus on one project moving to production. Tell the board you are not BHP, you only have limited funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.392M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 146794646 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 9627533 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.