GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

I'm with you, for mine the strategy is quite clear; single...

1. 897 Posts.
    I'm with you, for mine the strategy is quite clear; single mindedly fully develop and exploit the PB first, thereby bring in cash flows,a greatly increased maket cap and value adding which will be reflected in the sp to,all our delight and pleasure.

Then look to develop the next opportunity to further grow and value add the company; be it FP, Napeleonville, or preferably some other opportunity.

The positive market psychology and sentiment that GGP is building up at the moment through the positive and swashbuckling-like moves by SG is half the equation in the market place; and linking up with small fry negative nellies will only destroy that built-up good will and forever doom us to be tarred and feathered as the eternal celar dwellers
    Ike GGE or VIL.

Go it alone I say - develop the PB and then rack up the next opportunity - and if the value of GGP is built -up to the value that SG envisages by then, and majors come sniffing around to buy us out,I would be much more happy with that timeline of developments.

Good luck to all holders,and no intent to besmirch and sully anyone who does hold GGE or VIL, but I'm sure others have this thought in the back of their minds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.